DevOps is the culmination of Development (Dev) and Operations (Ops). DevOps is the combination of people, process and technology to deliver to the customer applications and services faster and with higher quality than that of traditional software deployment and infrastructure. The faster delivery and higher quality helps to better serve customers and enables you to be competitive in the industry.
Need For DevOps
With DevOps the Development and Operations teams which had siloed roles, now work collaboratively to deliver applications that are more reliable. By adopting DevOps culture along with DevOps tools and practices, it enables the teams to respond to customer needs faster and also increases the confidence in the applications they have built thus reaching the business goals faster.
Benefits of DevOps
Apart from building a healthy relationship between Development and Operations teams, DevOps has brought in tremendous advantages in various stages of IT enterprise development.
DevOps enables early collaboration with security experts, leading to an increase in the level of security tests and automation to enforce quality assurance and provide better mechanisms for security management and compliance.
Stable Operating Environments
DevOps follows an integrated testing process which helps in the reduction of potential errors and defects – ensuring a stable release. Consequently, your business will have fewer downtimes compared to a traditional IT framework.
DevOps strategy’s biggest advantage from a business perspective is maximizing profits. Through CI/CD, DevOps ensures zero network downtime as developers produce more efficient code and identify and fix bugs immediately.
DevOps methodologies help to automate repetitive tasks. This frees developers time, which can be used to brainstorm and enables them to better understand customer expectations. DevOps cultivates and encourages an environment where the developers are not restricted to a set of inflexible instructions.
Reduced Deployment Time
The fundamental reason for adopting DevOps is Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous monitoring and rapid feedback loop. Being a natural evaluation of the Agile technique, it makes the software development process faster and more efficient.
You might not know where to begin to implement DevOps. Our experts can guide you with successful DevOps implementation.
- Carrying out strategic planning.
- Developing a detailed DevOps implementation roadmap.
- Assisting in the DevOps solution setup.
Started your DevOps journey but not able to see the benefits of your efforts? Our experts can find solutions for the bottlenecks that are preventing you from reaping the benefits of DevOps.
- Find and fix collaboration problems between development, testing and operations teams.
- Cope with technical problems (e.g., CI/CD configuration errors).
- Optimize the automated testing coverage.
End to end implementation
Our certified experts can ensure the successful implementation of DevOps and ensure fast delivery, bug free and cost effective application development by
- Applying the Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) approach.
- Applying app module containerization.
- Setting up continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Introducing test automation.
- Introducing automated application monitoring.
DevOps Managed Services
For enterprises looking to accelerate their DevOps journey and have their software delivery process managed centrally by experienced Managed Service Providers (MSPs). We provide the following services
- Operational management
- Managing the steady flow of software changes.
- Meticulous monitoring of applications and infrastructure.
- Continuous deployment using blue-green or canary deployment methodologies.
Docker Consulting Services
Microservices help in breaking down complex applications into modules that can be easily managed, flexible, isolates failing points, easier to update specific microservices and has a stable architecture. We can
- Transform your monolithic application into a modular containerized app.
- Manage your containers with powerful platforms like Kubernetes, docker swarm.
- Build POC for your ideas.
If you are thinking of using Kubernetes, our trained and experienced team of DevOps engineers can help you. We can help you with complete
- Deployment of Kubernetes including container orchestration at any stage.
- Implementation and understanding of containerized application concepts.
- Automating existing pipelines on the Kubernetes platform.
Our DevOps Fact file
Hours of Devops Expertise
Years of Experience