Information We Collect :
- Voluntary information provided by you through emails, or while subscribing to our blog, newsletter, or by filling out our contact form with your company information.
- Information gathered by web browsers like average time on site, IP address and location. We reserve the right to collect all the information made available to us by browsers.
The information provided by you in Ziffity website and those gathered via browsers are used only to serve you better and respond to your requests appropriately. Ziffity does not rent or sell any of your information with third-parties. Ziffity will not share your information unless it is legally required.
How We Collect Information?
We make use Google Analytics tool to know details like website traffic, page views, the device used, average time on site, and location. Analytics information divulges information on how you use our website and what you look out for. It doesn’t tell us who you are. We use this information to create a better experience and show relevant information that aligns better with our visitors’ pulse. You have the option to stop being tracked anonymously using these tips provided by Google.
Tracking on social platforms
We run ad campaigns on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and to track the results, we use the respective built-in analytics tools of these platforms. Through this, we will get to know your personal and contact information like name, email id, designation, contact number, which will eventually help us show relevant ads to you in the future. You can use an ad blocker to prevent us from tracking your onsite behavior.
Why We Collect Information?
We collect information via the sources mentioned above to:
- Market our services for which you have expressed interest
- Provide support for services you have signed up for
- Provide access to resources like Whitepapers and eBooks
Disclosure of User Information
Data Protection Rights
You can anytime request us to
- Review the information that we have about you
- Correct any wrong information about you
- Delete your personal information
You should also know that in particular cases, like in legal requirements, we may not be able to progress your request right away.
- You can, by all means, unsubscribe from our newsletters, events, alerts, and reports
- You can stop your browser from storing cookies in your browser settings
- You can delete cookies from your device at any time in your browser settings
Links to Third-Party Sites