How can Health and Beauty retailers prepare for the change in consumer behavior?
Online sales of prestige beauty products are on the rise, capturing an astounding 90% of total beauty spend – Women’s Wear Daily.
Health, wellness, and beauty products are important to consumers; hence the sales growth hasn’t wavered much even during challenging times. However, behavioral changes have happened thick and fast, forcing retailers to spruce up their eCommerce approaches, to live up to the new-gen expectations.
This ebook offers 7 strategies to help brands take on changing customer behavior during challenging times and beyond.
- tick Offer Guided Selling
- tick Create Engaging Customer Experiences
- tick Launch and Optimize Customer Loyalty Programs
- tick Help Customers Stock Up with Product Bundles
- tick Create Content to Promote Product Discovery
- tick Use Social Proofing to Instill Consumer Trust
- tick Give Your eCommerce Site Room to Grow