7 STRATEGIES FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY ECOMMERCE TO WIN DURING CHALLENGING TIMES
Rather than slowing down sales, the coronavirus pandemic has given a significant boost to health and beauty eCommerce brands. Even as millions of workers lost their jobs and economists warned of a recession, consumers still open their wallets to purchase in this category.
Women’s Wear Daily reported that online sales of prestige beauty products were on the rise, capturing an astounding 90% of total beauty spend.
These facts suggest all that Health and Beauty retailers have got to focus on is to cater to changes in consumers’ shopping behavior forced by the pandemic.
Our eBook offers 7 strategies that can help retailers prepare for challenging times and beyond.
- tick Offer Guided Selling
- tick Create Engaging Customer Experiences
- tick Launch and Optimize Customer Loyalty Programs
- tick Help Customers Stock Up with Product Bundles
- tick Create Content to Promote Product Discovery
- tick Use Social Proofing to Instill Consumer Trust
- tick Give Your eCommerce Site Room to Grow