As a CXO in the fast-paced eCommerce industry, you know how important it is to keep track of your data. eCommerce generates huge volumes of data and in fact, thrives on it. Your website collects data about products, pricing, sales performance, and customers. As your industry must adopt a customer-centric strategic approach, it’s important to understand your customers on a deep, data-backed level. However, making sense of it all can become overwhelming with so much information available.
The good news is that you can simplify data analysis with the right tools. In this blog post, we’re doing a deep dive into one such tool – Adobe Commerce’s reporting feature. It offers features such as real-time business intelligence, centralized data management, and advanced customization options. It streamlines data reporting and helps you monitor business health in real time, in one place; this helps you make informed decisions. With this tool, you no longer have to jump between windows and tools to piece together the puzzle.
Read on as we discuss the features and benefits of Adobe Commerce reporting and how it can streamline your data analysis.
Introducing Reporting by Adobe Commerce
Each eCommerce transaction creates multiple data points, including lead source, pages visited, products viewed, transaction value, category of interest, and lifetime customer value. If you’re dealing with hundreds or thousands of transactions daily, it’s arduous to manage this volume of data. Adobe Commerce’s Reporting feature solves this problem. It has the tools to empower businesses to manage and analyze their data, gaining valuable insights and making informed decisions.
Features of Reporting in Adobe Commerce
- Mobile-friendly: Adobe Commerce is mobile-friendly, which means you can access it anywhere from your mobile device.
- Robust developer community: It has a large and active developer community, which means it will constantly evolve and not stagnate.
- high-performance, green computing (industries such as Engineering Simulation and Design);
- Cloud-based hosting: You can stay connected even when not connected to your local network, as you can access your reports from anywhere.
- Integration with Adobe Suite: You can export your eCommerce reports and use them with other business tools from the Adobe family.
- Interactive graphics: It is easier to understand large amounts of numerical data with interactive graphics and reports.
- All-in-one dashboard: Get all your reports at a glance without flipping between screens, and save time.
- SQL report builder: Directly query your data warehouse, visualize results, and save to dashboards for data analysis.
- Advanced reporting: Access a suite of dynamic reports based on your product, order, and customer data.
- Email report scheduling: Stay updated automatically by scheduling which reports to receive in your inbox and your colleagues’ inboxes.
- Easy-to-use report builder: Visualize data, create formulas, change time parameters, filter and organize data.
- Easy exporting: Export your data and visuals in various formats, such as .csv, .xlsx, .pdf, .png, or .svg.
- Permission levels: Set permission levels for your team members, from admin to read-only, to ensure privacy.
Unlock your data’s potential with centralized management
One of the biggest challenges of data analysis is data consolidation. For that reason, a centralized data management system is needed. A fully integrated solution connects every aspect of the data and avoids data siloization.
Different kinds of data need to be centralized, ranging from sales activity, procurement, order fulfillment, inventory, warehouse management, loyalty, and customer management. Cloud-based hosting, rich visualization capabilities, and robust report-building tools make Adobe Commerce ideal for integrating data from these multiple channels. Centralizing data makes it easier to identify eCommerce patterns and trends that require attention.
Define metrics and select relevant data
Once you have centralized your data, you can determine what metrics to track and what data to use. With Adobe Commerce, you can specify the key result areas (KRAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) that make sense for your industry, and the reporting feature automatically monitors these parameters.
Based on what your business requires, you can define the metrics that are of most value to you. This helps you get a comprehensive view of your business and customer behavior. You can also choose from predefined popular metrics, including Average Order Value (AOV), Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), and retention rates. With real-time information and easy-to-understand visualizations, you gain deeper business insight.
Adobe Commerce calculates and stores statistical data against each metric, which is recalculated when the Statistics tab is refreshed, rather than waiting for a new report to be generated. You can access the Statistics tab from the Adobe Commerce Reporting dashboard. Adobe Commerce’s Business Intelligence tools help you take data-driven strategic business decisions.
Gain deeper business insights with simple visualizations
Raw data is often difficult to interpret. Adobe Commerce assists you with this heavy-lifting task, so you no longer have to spend hours poring over data. It helps you organize your data into a centralized format and define the metrics that matter to you. Visualization tools turn complex data into clear-cut visual reports. A few keyboard clicks create unlimited custom dashboards and reports, with drag-and-drop options. Adobe Commerce enhances capabilities, including automated report updates and data export options.
Personalize customer engagement with customized reports, graphs
Customer experience means providing messages, offers, and recommendations tailored to their needs. Adobe Commerce’s tools, such as its Business Intelligence (BI) tool, create custom reports that provide insights into your customers and their behavior. The BI tool can create custom reports, such as query-based reports from the dashboard. For example, a BI tool can generate a query-based report that tracks sales by product category or customer rating. These reports make it easier to analyze which products are performing well or finding favor with customers. These reports and graphs can be customized to present findings and share actionable insights.
Is Adobe Commerce the right fit for you?
Multiple platforms come with different features meant for different audiences. We have analyzed the Reporting features of the top 5 B2B eCommerce platforms:
Adobe Commerce is typically best suited for enterprise-level businesses. You can check out a comparison of popular eCommerce platforms below.
Reporting in Adobe Commerce provides powerful insights and simplifies data analysis, helping you make data-driven decisions and take control of your business. Make your data easy to understand by centralizing and visualizing it. With unlimited customized dashboards, you can also monitor everything from average order value to customer retention rates.
Always stay ahead of the curve with Adobe Commerce. Ziffity specializes in Adobe Commerce implementation and customization. Our experts help you utilize the full potential of Adobe Commerce’s Reporting and visualization tools.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you take control of your eCommerce business and reporting, with Adobe Commerce. Talk to our Magento development team today.