It’s that time of year again to get overwhelmed with abundant dose of eCommerce as a swarm of eCommerce retailers, technology solution providers and speakers are all set to take part in eTail East 2018.
Since its inception in the year 1999, eTail has been the pioneer in uniting the eCommerce community together and repeatedly inspiring them with spirits of innovation that drives digital transformation and automation in their business process.
The third and final edition of 2018 is happening at Boston, USA from August 6th to 9th at The Sheraton promising learning, networking and fun in full throttle.
With 100+ leading retail speakers, 2000 retail attendees from 1000+ companies including key decision makers and technology solution providers, this year guarantees some amazing keynotes, sessions and networking opportunities.
We have taken the time to pick some facts that would interest you and help in planning your time at eTail East 2018.
Top Speakers to look out for
- Simon Belsham – President, Jet.com – Retail Disruption and The Future of E-commerce
- John Mulliken – CTO, Wayfair – Innovating to Transform the Shopping Experience
- PJ Oleksak – Chief Growth Officer, FreshDirect – The Secret Ingredient To Growth
- Barbara Garces – Chief Digital Officer, Citizen Watch Company – The State of Retail
- Rosie O’Neill – Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Sugarfina – Sweet & Social—How to Drive Customer Engagement
- Dan Smith – President, Asics Digital – Being A Champion Of Change
- Jackson Jeyanayagam – CMO, Boxed – Building A Retail Marketing Function
Demographics of eTail East 2018 attendees
eTail East brings you a chance not only to get inspired but also bond with some of your counterparts, competitors and executive brains behind brands that have succeeded in their digital transformation.
- 53% of eTail East Attendees are VP level or above
- 15% C-Suite Executives
- 38% Vice President/Head of/Director
- 35% Senior Manager/Manager
- 12% Specialist/Analyst
Ziffity will be there at eTail East 2018
We, Ziffity, will be standing as one of the event sponsors at eTail East 2018. As a digital commerce agency, Ziffity has helped several retail brands in improving their eCommerce game through its expertise in development, experience design, PIM solutions, digital marketing and new-age technologies like AI and Machine Learning.
Come, meet us at booth #609 at eTail East to discuss about how your retail store can embrace new technologies to elevate customer experience and increase sales.